Prevent Water Damage With A Dover Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Monitored Warning System
A Professionally Monitored Dover Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Dover monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor notifies you to the first signs of water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Dover?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to find that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Dover flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're at work or on vacation. If your Dover flood detector senses unwanted water, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Dover Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. When utilizing the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re at the property, but essential when you’re not there. With a monitored Dover flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive alerts on your phone when flowing water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency repairs.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from security cameras to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the right options to fit your needs. Simply dial (302) 238-1722 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.