As you might already understand, the most probable areas for home invasions are the front door and ground-level windows. With that being said, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors continue to be critical components for home security systems in Dover. Even though the technology has been in use for years, you will probably be surprised at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be glad to know that window and door sensors are included in every ADT package, regardless of whether you choose a streamlined, basic configuration or the most cutting-edge system with surveillance and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to lift a finger, and you won’t need to worry about your equipment being installed accurately.
Each window and door alarm sensor includes corresponding magnetic contacts. One piece is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You close your entry and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance is opened, the joined contacts come apart and the alarm is set off. But you should know, these advanced devices have the ability to do much more than simply trigger your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Dover
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer many advantages, including the following:
- Initiate the siren: These devices trigger your high-volume alarm when a door or window is opened when the system is armed.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know what’s happening at your property when you’re away? You can receive immediate alerts directly to your cell phone when a device is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your home will be safeguarded, irregardless of your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Customize your various sensors and devices to function in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights turn on or set a camera to record whenever a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They feature an unobtrusive design that complements any style of home. You may even find completely recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wireless or wired components based on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than previous versions, door and window sensors in Dover can be expertly integrated into your whole home security system.
Customize Your Modern Home Security System In Dover
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Dover that enhance your safety and link right to your home automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, call (302) 238-1722 or complete the simple form below.