What are you looking for in a baby monitor in Dover?
In years past, a baby monitor was really straightforward. You install a microphone-type device on a table next to the crib, transmitting sound to a walkie-talkie-looking receiver. However, baby monitors now offer many more features. For example, today’s monitors now include HD video and two-direction communications. You may even connect your monitors to Wi-Fi so you may move around all over the house. The leading baby monitors in Dover are so elaborate that they mimic indoor security cameras in both capabilities and price.
Should you switch baby monitor for a home security camera?
Knowing that baby monitors and surveillance systems incorporate similar capabilities, you will find quite a few parents in Dover connecting their child’s bedroom to their home security system. So it makes sense -- especially if you’re upgrading to innovative Vivint systems -- as your baby monitor now has:
● Night vision video: Your security camera should have at minimum 1080p high-def video, and infrared LED technology for night vision.
● 2-way communications: Now you don’t need to go inside the bedroom to get your newborn back to sleep. Your reassuring words may be the only requirement to keep bundle of joy peaceful and resting.
● Motion sensors: While it’s an option to have your camera continuously watch your baby sleep, your attention may start to lag. But if your camera notices unexpected movements, you can configure it to deliver a notification to your smartphone. You will appreciate this if your child soundlessly scales out of the crib or if your curious cat noses into the nursery.
● Recording capabilities: Many baby monitors aren’t able to save portions of video. Now you have the ability to transmit a brief sample to friends or family members to show them what a special, sleepy child you have.
● Watch on your mobile device: Instead of lugging monitoring equipment with you, you can supervise your little one from a simple smartphone app. You can even touch base with your young one and babysitter if you’re able to get a date night.