Have you ever had a package disappear from your porch steps in Dover? A smart technique to discourage this from happening is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-purpose tools have become an integral part of home security for various reasons. They not only give you a perspective of your front porch, they give you the chance to communicate with visitors and provide easy access with the security app on your mobile device. How would you like to examine real-time footage right from your phone or [obtain an immediate update when a person walks up?
Find out how a video doorbell works and discover what it can do for you.
Will Your Video Doorbell Have To Be Connected Via Wiring?
When considering video doorbells in Dover you have different possibilities. In a range of situations, you will hardwire it to your existing doorbell. Your other possibility is to go with a fully wireless, battery-powered version. Hooking it up is pretty easy and these impressive security tools are compatible with basically any type of house. With that being said, if you prefer not to mess with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, choosing to have your video doorbell installed as part of your security package is the smart way to go. In fact, when you go with a professional installation, your device will be mounted skillfully and assimilated appropriately into your comprehensive security system.
How Can A Video Doorbell Help Me?
The after-hours thief quietly ascending your house to a second-floor window makes sense on the big screen but in actuality, the front door is still the most probable location for burglars to gain entry. This is a leading reason why video doorbells in Dover have become more popular. And when you add in the truth that deliveries to homes have grown exponentially, it makes it even more important to maintain a watch of your primary entry. Check out the various perks of these worthwhile components:
- An encompassing view: You’ll be able to discern more than just a limited spot in front of your entrance as ADT video doorbells provide 180° wide-angle functionality and full-length views so you are able to detect those packages sitting by your welcome mat.
- Picture-perfect visuals: What’s the point of having a camera if the feed is a challenge to figure out? ADT video doorbells provide incredible, high-def streams. These doorbells are even able to differentiate between people, animals, packages, and vehicles.
- Access from anywhere: One of the greatest benefits is smartphone integration as you are able to see recorded and live video right from your phone.
- Instantaneous notifications: Wondering if your box was delivered? Integrated video doorbells can update you if action is observed on your porch.
- Bi-directional talk: You not only see guests, you may talk to them as well. You can ask why they are at your house without even going to the door. If you need to let them in, you are able to employ the ADT Control app to disarm your alarm and open your locks.
- Clear views at all hours: Your video doorbell still guards you during the overnight period using infrared capabilities. You’ll receive sharp streams regardless of what time it is.
- Functions in spite of all types of weather: Able to withstand snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells even function in extreme temperatures, from -4° to 122° Fahrenheit.
- Connects with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime through your smart speaker, or use the speaker for the bi-directional talk feature.
Request A Video Doorbell in Dover With Your Home Security Setup
Discover the latest in Dover home security systems by turning to the experts at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells offer protection and convenience like you’ve never had before. Contact us at (302) 238-1722 to start customizing your fully integrated package.